PHOTO GALLERY
I put up a photo gallery.
http://gallery.me.com/alspeedo#gallery
My Favorite Sites and Blogs
-
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
2 hours ago
-
-
Maple Caramel Dip
-
This easy maple caramel dip takes about 10 minutes on the stove with none
of the usual caramel-making stress. It’s smooth enough for dipping crisp
apples...
5 hours ago
-
25 Best Apple Salad Recipes
-
Apples aren’t just for pies, crisps and cakes! Fresh apples add sweetness,
crunch and plenty of fall flavor to salads…
The post 25 Best Apple Salad Recip...
8 hours ago
-
Apple Sauce Cookies
-
A few days ago I took my granddaughter, Ivy on a small field trip to our
friend's home to share the experience of picking apples from the ground and
tree...
9 hours ago
-
Honey-Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts
-
Honey-balsamic glazed Brussels sprouts are sautéed until deeply browned,
then tossed with a glossy, tangy sauce, ready in less than 30 minutes. I
had ...
22 hours ago
-
Caramel Apple Slices (with Easy Homemade Caramel)
-
[image: Caramel dipped apple slices with sprinkles, peanuts and mini M&M’s
on a white plate.]Caramel apple slices give you everything good about a
caramel ...
1 day ago
-
The No-Bean Crockpot Turkey Chili Even Picky Eaters Love
-
Loaded with lean ground turkey, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, and mild
spices, this crockpot turkey chili recipe is easy to make (without beans!)
and perfec...
1 day ago
-
Roasted Italian Sausage and Mini Peppers Sheet Pan Meal
-
This easy sheet pan sausage and peppers is a delicious dinner idea for
everyone who loves Italian Sausage and peppers! And even some kids who
might turn ...
1 day ago
-
Easy Apple Tart
-
Fall is officially here, and this week I’m sharing recipes featuring one of
my favorite...
The post Easy Apple Tart appeared first on Real Mom Kitchen.
1 day ago
-
Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
-
If you’re a big fan of traditional monkey bread, you’re sure gonna love
this Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread. True to its name, we’re making
this mo...
1 day ago
-
Smoky Andouille Lentil Soup
-
Recipe Tips A few small details make this soup especially good: Variations
You Can Try There are lots of easy…
2 days ago
-
Intentions for the Week
-
Intentions for the Week- Week 40 in 2026 Hi friends! Happy Monday! How
was your weekend? Did you get some self-care in? I worked really hard to
get my ...
2 days ago
-
Creamy Mac and Cheese Soup with Ritz Topping
-
Let’s turn our favorite side dish into the main course! This mac and cheese
soup recipe has everything I love about a good mac (super creamy, white
chedd...
2 days ago
-
Food Lovers $50 Paypal Giveaway
-
For those who believe good food is more than just a meal, it’s comfort,
celebration, and joy this giveaway is for you. Whether it’s stocking up on
ingred...
2 days ago
-
ทำไมคนไทยถึงนิยมแทงบอลกับ UFABET และความสะดวกที่ทำให้การใช้งานเข้าถึงง่าย
-
ทำไมคนไทยถึงนิยมแทงบอลกับ UFABET และความสะดวกที่ทำให้กา […]
The post ทำไมคนไทยถึงนิยมแทงบอลกับ UFABET
และความสะดวกที่ทำให้การใช้งานเข้าถึงง่าย appeared f...
4 days ago
-
Concord Grape & Peanut Butter Crumb Cake
-
A riff on the classic PB&J sandwich made with fresh Concord grapes and a
peanut crumb topping
1 week ago
-
Christmas Fruit Salad
-
Christmas Fruit Salad
The post Christmas Fruit Salad appeared first on Baked Bree.
2 weeks ago
-
Peach, Arugula, Feta & Farro Salad
-
There isn’t much time left to get your hands on fresh peaches. I wish I had
posted this farro salad recipe in early August so you could enjoy it all
seas...
2 weeks ago
-
Bread Machine vs. Stand Mixer: Which Is Better for Bread Dough?
-
[image: bread machine and stand mixer side by side with loaves of bread
made in each]
A bread machine automatically mixes, kneads, and manages the first ri...
3 weeks ago
-
Clean-Out-the-Pantry Banana Bread
-
Bananas are a perfect metaphor for my approach to life. I buy a bunch to be
“healthy” — they’re meant for smoothies and yogurt bowls and fruit salads —
b...
5 weeks ago
-
Cauldron Punch Station: A Spooky Halloween Drink Display That Looks Magical
-
There’s something wonderfully dramatic about a Cauldron Punch Station at a
Halloween party. A plain bowl of fruit punch is...
1 month ago
-
When a Coworker Brings Home Dinner Gold: Spanish Mackerel with Italian Herbs
-
When Dana's coworker Janice brought fresh Spanish mackerel, I created this
bold, bright griddle recipe for Dana's birthday celebration. The kids loved
it...
2 months ago
-
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
-
Hi everyone! Is this thing still on? It’s definitely been awhile since I
popped in here but that doesn’t mean my love of organizing has gone
anywhere. I’...
4 months ago
-
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
-
[image: drizzling icing over cinnamon roll bubble bites]These Cinnamon Roll
Bubble Bites make the perfect sweet treat for your family and friends! A
fun tw...
4 months ago
-
14 Valentine's Day recipes for a sweet celebration : Make it a memorable
one with homemade treats.
-
[image: Cream Cheese-Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies]
Swap the flowers for flour with these romantic Valentine’s Day
recipes. Yes, there’s plenty of chocolate,...
7 months ago
-
-
ссылка на сайт Kraken Darknet onion в tor браузере
-
Новые официальные ссылки на площадку Кракен на нашем сайте, kraken onion
через tor. Самая популярная площадка в Darknet. Kraken market занимает
лидирующие ...
1 year ago
-
Lesson 1 - Four Agreements (from a musician)
-
There's a few books I frequently recommend, when I'm feeling inspired to
share. "The Four Agreements" is probably at the top of the list, with a
shout o...
1 year ago
-
Lamb Vindaloo French Onion Soup
-
The flavors of spicy lamb vindaloo and savory French onion soup combine in
this bowl of comfort topped with naan and lots of cheese.
The post Lamb Vindal...
1 year ago
-
We Tested 10 Tofu Presses—Three Squeezed Out the Competition
-
We tested 10 tofu presses to find out which ones extracted the most water,
and that were easy to set up and clean.
3 years ago
-
Herb & Onion Cheeseball Bites
-
These cheeseball bites are so cute and such an easy way to serve a
cheeseball in mini individual sizes. No mess with cutting into a big
cheeseball, and so ...
3 years ago
-
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*https://www.cooklikejames.com/cook_like_jam...
3 years ago
-
槙野智章の嫌われる理由はタトゥー?手首は消したって本当?
-
ちなみにどーでもいいことですけど、ちびまるこちゃんの舞台も清水です。 でも旧静岡市と合併した後も清水エスパルスは清水エスパルスです。山西
尊裕(やまにし たかひろ、1976年4月2日 – )は、静岡県静岡市出 […]
The post 槙野智章の嫌われる理由はタトゥー?手首は消したって本当? appear...
4 years ago
-
Healthy Solution for Indian Take-Out
-
Take-out Indian food is one of my favorite treats since traditional Indian
sauces can be extremely time-consuming to make - with a long list of
spices, her...
5 years ago
-
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
5 years ago
-
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
-
Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required! No
eggs either, the recipe uses a combo of baking soda and vinegar for
leavening. ...
5 years ago
-
#441162 - Latkes Smoked salmon Board for Hanukkah
-
[image: 1085274]
How to put together an EPIC Latkes, Smoked Salmon, and Caviar Board for
Hanukkah
craving more? check out TasteSpotting
5 years ago
-
July 2020 - lots more pics!
-
Started out the month checking in on our neighbor's cat Pete (The Cat! like
the books), we had fun playing with him! We also have been
reading/watching ...
5 years ago
-
-
Don’t be alarmed! I’m changing some things with my blog and I’m making a
big mess of it, but all will be well in time. :)
6 years ago
-
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 years ago
-
Food of the Week: Flaxseeds
-
Sometime between 4000 and 2000 BC, flax cultivation became a common
practice in countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea and in regions of the
Middle East...
6 years ago
-
Classic Deviled Eggs
-
This easy classic deviled eggs recipe uses real mayonnaise and one special
secret ingredient sprinkled on top will make these disappear as fast as you
can ...
6 years ago
-
Summer Spinach Salad with Tomato
-
Simple salads can be a life saver, especially when it’s time to get back
into a routine for back-to-school. Add this Summer Spinach Salad with
Tomato to ...
7 years ago
-
Deep-Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls (popiah Goreng)
-
These are deep-fried vegetable spring rolls, also known as Popiah Goreng in
Malaysia. They are crispy and delicious.
Deep-Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
I...
7 years ago
-
Software Payroll Berkualitas dengan Harga Bersaing
-
Jual software payroll – perkembangan dunia industri menjadi sesuatu yang
patutnya diperhatikan. Betapa tidak, kian hari perkembangan industri kian
maju, ki...
7 years ago
-
Finishing Well
-
*The Lord of the Rings* trilogy tells the tale of nine companions who set
off for Mordor with the goal of destroying the Dark Lord Sauron’s ring.
Frodo, th...
7 years ago
-
summer fresh tomato sauce
-
My requirements for the perfect tomato sauce made from fresh tomatoes were
very specific – the same issues that everyone has with removing enough
liquid fr...
7 years ago
-
-
Chicken Piccata with lemon and capers
-
I love chicken piccata because of the nice balance of salty, briny capers
with the sour lemons, cooked in a buttery sauce to round out the flavors.
Eat i...
8 years ago
-
Berries and Cream Dutch Baby recipe – 200 calories
-
A Dutch baby pancake, sometimes called a German pancake, a Bismarck, or a
Dutch puff, is an American sweet popover that is normally served for
breakfast. I...
8 years ago
-
Pretzel Bites with Cheese Sauce
-
We are planning a summer trip to Lake Powell and got together with friends
to make plans on Sunday night. I've been wanting to try out a new pretzel
recipe...
8 years ago
-
Indian Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Impress Yourself with this Easy Recipe
-
Imagine being able to make the most tender, moist, and flavorful Butter
Chicken from the comforts of your home. With millions of Instant Pot
chicken reci...
8 years ago
-
Peach Leather Roll Ups and New Blog Design in the Works
-
I'm reposting this recipe for Peach Leather Roll Ups. Peaches are
beginning to pop up at fruit stands in my part of the world. This recipe
is for Peach L...
9 years ago
-
Different Recipes for Preparing Coffee (Intro to Nootropics as well!)
-
Who doesn’t love a cup of joe? I know that I do! Let’s spend some today
covering various coffee drinks you can make for yourself! How to make a
cappuccino:...
9 years ago
-
Friday Farm Photos: Have a Long Eared Weekend.
-
Any plans this weekend? We watched *this great movie* last night (which we
somehow didn't realize was produced and directed by Clint Eastwood until
after ...
9 years ago
-
Sump Pump System
-
Sump Pump System is a very simple way of preventing the basement of your
property, be it your home, office or retail shop, from becoming flooded.
How Does ...
9 years ago
-
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
9 years ago
-
Autumn Neighborhood Decorated Cookie Collection
-
Oh, the dream I had in my head of a cute little neighborhood all dressed up
for autumn.
This set fell short of my expectations.
But it was fun to desi...
10 years ago
-
Breakfast For Dinner with Krusteaz
-
Breakfast is quite possibly my favorite meal- when there's sweet and
savory, and never ending freshly brewed coffee, I am a happy woman. Throw
in some salt...
10 years ago
-
simple: lazy lemon pepper chicken
-
[image: pickerimage-59] Sometimes I wonder if this whole living simpler and
more relaxed has made me lazier? Simpler means taking a few shortcuts and
rel...
11 years ago
-
State dinner fare: haiku, R&B _ and chopsticks for the brave
-
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama’s state dinner for the prime minister
of Japan offered guests a haiku, some R&B and the specter of chopsticks —
for tho...
11 years ago
-
Best Cabbage Soup Ever, So Far
-
I got carried away singing cabbage song titles. Be patient with me. I
promise there is a wonderful vegan instant pot recipe in this video. I
definitely w...
11 years ago
-
-
Well I have been off of here for about 4 years and I am not sure I will be
getting back to blogging. Anyone who has come here looking for Sweet Sue
Sews ca...
11 years ago
-
NEW LISTING.....CAPE CORAL WATERFRONT!
-
NEW LISTING.....CAPE CORAL WATERFRONT!
This sailboat access home is just minutes from the Caloosahatchee River.
Perfect for boating to the Gulf of Mexico fo...
12 years ago
-
Normandy Apple Tart
-
Hubs and I recently returned from a trip up to Pennsylvania. We went to a
family reunion for my father's side of the family. One of my father's
cousins ...
12 years ago
-
Brownie batter milkshake
-
Claudia and I were on our own most of the week, while our menfolk were off
at camp. It was fun spending so much time with my favorite girl, and with
girl ...
12 years ago
-
Three Cheese Polenta Tart with Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
-
It makes an easy and pretty summer lunch or light dinner. Serve the tart
with crispy green salad and some rosé (or the wine of your own choice).
Makes one ...
12 years ago
-
Things I’m Loving: The ‘It’s Been Too Long’ Edition
-
John Oliver, baby elephants, Santaur and so much more.
© 2013 Rebecca Crump. All rights reserved.
12 years ago
-
18 Months- Day 547 minus Barbara...
-
When Barbara died I found a book on Southern etiquette because I wanted to
find out what a gentleman like Rhett Butler would have done in my place. I
found...
12 years ago
-
Cheesy Sausage Stars
-
Scouring the stacks and stacks of mags and books that decorate my shelves
and floors for Christmas/holiday recipes, I came across a vintage gem that
was ad...
12 years ago
-
Creamy Cauliflower and Red Lentil Soup
-
This is a gorgeous and flavorful fall soup. Even though it is very creamy,
thanks to blending, there is no cream in it except the soup cream you
garnish it...
12 years ago
-
Oh Too Easy Roasted Carrot, Tomato and Lentil Soup
-
Warm me up. Ignore the damp weather outside. Use left over shriveled
tomatoes, carrots and a can of lentils. Add some love and time. Blend
until smooth. S...
13 years ago
-
Lemon Cream Tart
-
I've made all kinds of lemon tarts before. If you've by chance landed on
this blog looking for a lemon tart recipe, please kindly disregard those
and fast-...
13 years ago
-
Streusel Overkill is Good – Raspberry Brown Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip
Streusel Cake
-
I love warm rainy days in the spring and summer. I love the scent of
lilacs. I love the smell of Fall. I love when someone brushes my hair.
Are you gag...
13 years ago
-
Best of Breakfast, Brunch or Dessert! A Taste of Washington State's Old Hen
B&B (Recipe: Praline Pumpkin Crepes with Cream Cheese Filling)
-
When Deanna Morauski contacted me to share one of her favorite fall and
winter recipes on the pages of Inn Cuisine, I jumped at the chance! I've
been a hug...
13 years ago
-
Neushwanstein!!!
-
Last weekend we took a road trip to see Ludwig II's Neuschwanstein castle
in Germany:
There was still plenty of snow on the mountains!
The camera man...
14 years ago
-
Foodbuzz 24×24: The Make-Ahead Holiday Breakfast Party (Recipe: Salted
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate)
-
I remember that Christmas morning with all the clarity of the glass icicles
adorning our Christmas tree — at least one of which was shattered each
year, an...
14 years ago
-
Seven Years
-
Seven years ago today, I hit “publish” on my very first blog post. Since I
imagine that most of you haven’t been reading along with me from Day One,
now ...
14 years ago
-
Peach Galettes
-
We had some friends over the other night for pasta cooked by my Italian
husband. I, of course baked dessert. I decided to make some peach galettes
with the...
15 years ago
-
Freezer Mashed Potatoes
-
Welcome to Freezer Food Friday! Here is a Taste of Home recipe for Freezer
Mashed Potatoes, which allows you to make a large batch and divide it into
small...
15 years ago
-
The Tomato Sandwich: Why You Don't Always Need Bacon to Be a Glutton
-
Most people return from the beach with tans; I returned with tomatoes. It
was a half-bushel, to be exact, and they were stashed in the back of a car
as i...
15 years ago
-
Carrot Mini Muffins Without Eggs Recipe
-
Carrot Mini Muffins Without Eggs is a great recipe to add veggies to your
diet. Full of fiber and taste, kids will love them.
15 years ago
-
The porting is about to begin...
-
This is Laura's husband, who is about to start porting her blog over to
WordPress (as mentioned in the previous entry). I have to be honest here:
I'm not 1...
15 years ago
-
POM Wonderful Pomegranate Dinner Party
-
As some of you may have already read in an earlier post, I was selected by POM
Wonderful to be one of one hundred hosts of a dinner party featuring POM
W...
15 years ago
-
Introducing ...
-
... our new blog, "Three's a Charm"! Can't be "Twice as Nice" with three
kids!
I won't be posting here anymore (*sniff - I'll miss it ...*) and little by ...
16 years ago
-
SPICY PEACH BARBECUE SPARE RIBS
-
This recipe for sweet and spicy pork ribs is one of my family’s all-time
favorites. Seems like every time the warm summer weather rolled around, we
could ...
16 years ago
-
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
-
Butterscotch is pretty close to chocolate on my list of favorite dessert
flavors. I’m definitely drawn to desserts with butterscotch, and I think
it goes ...
16 years ago
-
Steamed Dumplings
-
We used to buy a lot of frozen dimsum (siu-mai, siopao and dumplings).
Since the first time I tried my hands on making homemade siomai (shu-mai),
there wa...
17 years ago
-
Breakfast for Dinner
-
Here comes yet another recipe from Rachael Ray's 365: No Repeats. But first
a little side note. While looking to see if this recipe was already posted
onli...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 comment:
we are so sorry to hear about Abigail -- as soon as we found out tonight we started praying for her....
Post a Comment