Friday, May 15, 2009

My friend Alba

My friend Alba passed away today from a three year battle with cancer. She was only 46 years of age. She leaves behind a husband and a daughter, Michelle, who is a senior in college. I watched Alba for three years go through this ugly disease. It started out as breast cancer, then it went to brain cancer and then it spread throughout her body. It was tough seeing Alba go through times of intense pain. I know now that she is in heaven and is pain free! I will miss my friend Alba!

2 comments:

Becky said...

So sorry for your loss, sounds like the same exact pattern of what Dow's mom went through - we know how tough it is to watch a loved one go through that and you and her family are in our prayers. Thank goodness for knowing they are now pain free and enjoying Heaven!!

Sue said...

Praise God she is out of her pain, I am so very sorry Audrey for the loss of your dear friend.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share