Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Living Shoreline Planting in St. Michaels Maryland








On Sunday we attended a living shoreline planting in St. Michaels Maryland. It was a tribute to my nephew Kennedy Michael Fitzgerald who perished in a house fire almost two years ago. In addition to the plantings, monies were donated to the CBF from a fundraiser Clara did on behalf of her sister Maggie who also perished in the fire. It was a memorable day for all! The last photo was taken on the property where Matthew and Peggy use to live. The believe sign sits where their house use to be.

1 comment:

Beverlee said...

A beautiful tribute. I hope you don't mind if I use your Believe photo as a desk top pic. It's a reminder for me of how precious each day. Love ya! ;o)

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share