Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Atlantic City "in water" Boat Show



Chris, John and I enjoyed a day at the Atlantic City "in water" boat show. Our friends, Corey and Nancy, dock their boat year round at Farley State Marina. We spent a few hours with them lounging on their comfy boat. We enjoyed walking around the marina and saw plenty of beautiful boats. Chris took us in his boat, this gave John a chance to relax! A fun day was had by all.




Corey and Nancy's Boat US Coast Guard Station













The Borgata is in the background.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Such a beautiful blue sky day, had to be so much fun! Nice for John to take a relaxing break too and I am sure Chris loved driving his boat down.

Oh by the way, I gave you the "I love your blog" award. Stop by my blog to read about it!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share