Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An award was sent my way


My sister in law, Susan, sent me this award. Thanks Sue!
I am suppose to pass this onto other bloggers. Read the following and try to get other bloggers to join the "awards" list!
Here's how it works.
(1) You put the logo on your blog if you are nominated copying it from the one who nominated you.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs ( I don't know that many yet so I nominated those that I visit often).
(4) Their blogs are linked on mine.
(5) I sent a message to these people on their blogs to let them know I nominated them.
My nominees are as follows:

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Congratulations, Aunt Audrey! I love your blog and you certainly deserve it!

Zeno&Amanda said...

Ciao Audrey!!! tHAnk you SO MUCH for nominating my blog site for an award. I'm really excited ( = You can call me technically flawed... but I can't figure out how to copy the award and link you to my site... Can you help me with that? THank you!!! We're off to the US tomorrow morning!!! Yahoo!!! Jared and Becca had baby Victoria yesterday ( = !!!!

Becky said...

Thanks! How exciting! I enjoy reading your blog too!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share