Sunday, October 11, 2009

At Long Last

I don't have any pictures to post, but know that I have not been on the blog in a long time! We have been so super busy with our move to South West Florida that I have not had time to even take a photo! We are so thankful for all that God has done in our lives over the last few months! He has worked out each and every detail of our move that I can't begin to write into words His amazing grace on our behalf! We have been so busy of late, unpacking the multiple boxes of 38 years of marriage! Now the challenge is: Where do we put all of our "stuff"? Stay tuned..................
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for us and encouraged us with this move!

2 comments:

Beverlee said...

Well...I just don't know what to say! Have you and John completely left NJ? Sold the LBI house and moved lock, stock and barrell to Florida? WOW !! ;o) Sure do wish you had been able to let me know. I would have been first in line for any items you might have wanted to sell or give away. I totally loved your 'Hideaway House' and I will always smile as I recall you telling all about it as it was being built and how wonderful it was all going to be. But, ya know, time has a way of changing things, and, so... here you are now, changed. You can take the girl out of New Jersey, but you can't New Jersey out of the girl!

Sue said...

Audrey, what a wonderful writeup and best of all giving glory to God for how He has helped you through this move. Since we are still unpacking boxes I can empathize with you. I have a feeling some of our things or "stuff" as I call it will just go back into the boxes and to charity, but that's okay too.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share