Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Flags and Crabs

Gull with crab
USA, Florida and New Jersey Flags

Ireland, Generations on the Bay, (the name of our beach house) The Marine Corps Flag, Long Beach Island and the little yellow one is the nautical letter "Q". We call our boat The "Q">


John loves flags. He ordered a bunch online the other day. The flags arrived on Monday. Today they all went up. We have five out by our dock and three by our house. I wanted to post them for you to see.


John and I were sitting outside this afternoon enjoying a beautiful day on the bay. All of a sudden a seagull grabbed a crab and went on our neighbor's dock to bang it to death. I used my zoom to try to capture the moment. The crab was still alive at the time I took the photo.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share