Sunday, August 24, 2008

Monday, August 18 at our beach house.


Callen got a SKATEBOARD from Grandma and Pop!!!

Two month old Trinity

Sweet Annabelle ( nine months old)

Joy ( three years old) and Tessa ( just two last week)
We had Walter and Susan arrive a week ago at our beach house. Adam, Courtney and Annabelle arrived the same night as did Megan, Jeff, Joy, Tessa and Trinity. Tara, Michael, Callen, Maggie and Maura arrived the next morning along with Katie, Matthew, Emily, Madeline and Abigail. We had a full house. I stayed at the house until I got to give Callen her birthday present. Callen made me a grandmother 9 years ago August 17th!




No comments:

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share