Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet writing from Callen Maeve

I copied the following from Michael's Blog. Callen is such a sensitive sweet grandchild! She is learning her spiritual lessons and I am very proud of her! Here is a note from her journal:



Chapter 2 (she titled it, awesome:)Callen Leahy9 yrs old"I'm going into 4th grade and I got a nice teacher named Ms. Dubroski. In third grade I had a teacher named Mrs. Cavaliere. I met a friend named Erin and she turned out to be my best friend. I had the best classmates!When I found out I had nobody in my new 4th grade class I didn't want to be in her class. I was split from my two best friends. Shakira moved to California and Erin got moved to Ms. Chicilease's class.My mom said that I would make new friends. My mom also said "God will take care of us."When I went to this service (tonight) I realized my mom was right. Sure, I miss Chapter 1 but I'll adjust to Chapter 2 in time. And I know God will be with me the whole time.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Callen, what a lovely thoughtful thing to say. Proud of you for knowing God will take care of you.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share