Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures to Follow

I arrived in PA on Monday. I have taken tons of fun pictures of the Bona Family. I can't post until I get back to the beach house. I am having a productive week here helping the family. I rise early and crash late, but it is what I give when a new baby arrives in our family. John arrives today, we are taking Sara and Anna to the Crayola Crayon Factory. They have been there before, Sara told me she is going to show us around! I have been enjoying sunset walks around the neighborhood. Joseph is an easy baby so far, Molly and Matthew are thankful for this becaue Sara and Anna keep their hands full for sure!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great to hear all is well. Sounds like a very good week.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share