Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving

I want to wish each visitor to my blog a very Blessed Thanksgiving. May you take Thanksgiving Day to spend some time reflecting on what you are thankful for.

I want to share some of what I am thankful for.
My number one thanks is to My God. I thank Him for sending His Son to die on the cross for me. I am thankful for my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I am looking forward to meeting my Lord and Savior, and spending an eternity with Him! Praise God!

I am thankful to my husband John. This man has stuck by my side since I was 15 years old. He is the father of my four precious daughters. He is a man of integrity. I am thankful that he too will spend eternity in heaven.

I am thankful for my four precious daughters. They too walk with the Lord, this has been my prayer and I am thankful for answered prayer. Each daughter has married a Godly man, what more can I ask for? I am thankful for my boys!

I am thankful for my eight grand daughters, one grandson and number ten grandchild on the way. Some of them have entered a relationship with Jesus Christ, and I pray that the rest will do the same!

I am thankful for our nation and the freedoms we have here. I am thankful for our troops who have willingly sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

I am thankful for each member of our extended families and our friends, there are too many to mention.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

That was a beautiful post, Aunt Audrey! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Sue said...

Amen! Thank you for that!

Kerry Marie McG said...

Nice post! You do have a lot to be thankful for! We're all thankful for you too : ) !!!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share