Sunday, November 23, 2008

A WONDERFUL WEEKEND


I had a WONDERFUL weekend! I spent three days with my children and grandchildren. We missed Erin and Corey as they are in Singapore. We had our Thanksgiving Dinner this past Friday night. We all spent time on the webcam and chatted with Erin and Corey, we miss you guys greatly! On Saturday we had a party here for Emily, Madeline and Abigail to celebrate their birthdays. Today we got to relax and enjoy each other! Can't wait to see you all again at Christmas!!!!








































































3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

You guys all look like you had such a wonderful time! My favorite picture is all the girls dancing together. Priceless!

Sue said...

Great pictures, the kids all look as cute as can be, but I was shocked to see joseph, he grew so much. Glad you had a wonderful family time, really special. This weekend we will be celebrating Annabelle's first birthday at Courtney and Adam's house, I think everyone will be there.

Kerry Marie McG said...

I never thought I'd say this, but you guys are gonna need a bigger house : ) !

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share