Monday, December 8, 2008

Animal Kingdom

John and I went up to Disney this past Friday to visit the Leahy's while they were on vacation. We spent Friday relaxing by the pool, followed by dinner and a fun time of shopping at the Marketplace. We got up early Saturday and spent all day at Animal Kingdom. We had an early dinner and hit the road to get back home late Saturday night. We had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!





Callen, Maura and Maggie look so beautiful with their faces painted!




Michael looks like a "homeless" person as he napped by Dino!











2 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Fun fun fun! How cool that you all got to be there together. I have a picture of me in front of that dinosaur, too - although I'm not sleeping! :)

Kerry Marie McG said...

Once again, great photos! I love the Christmas Tree!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share