Monday, December 22, 2008

A Fun Filled Weekend!!!!!

We had a great weekend. We got to hear Callen's SOLO in her Christmas Program this past Saturday, what a SWEET voice Callie has!!!! Sara and Maura got to spend Friday to Sunday morning together, COUSINS! They remind me of my Tara and my niece Rosemarie, they loved to play as little girls!!! We got to PA on Sunday afternoon and had some fun at the B Fam. We made Sugar Cookies, yum yum!!!! Matthew made some of his most YUMMY pizza for dinner. A fun time was had by all!!!! We are back on the island and must needs finish shopping, wrapping and food shopping for the events to unfold!!!







2 comments:

Beverlee said...

Callen looks sooo grown up! I am sure her voice is beautiful. All your daughters' voices are pitch perfect. They got that from their Grand Father Cyril, I am sure! He loved to sing and sang beautifully! As James Taylor grows older, I am still so moved by how much he resembles and sounds like Daddy! I am sooo looking forward to seeing you at Christmas Eve dinner! I am thrilled!

Beverlee said...

Also, really cute pic of your grandson!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share