Friday, December 12, 2008

Sewing Room


My friend has a sewing room beyond belief!!!! These pictures do not capture the feel of her room. She has SEVEN sewing machines!!!!!! I took a few pics share what I saw today!!! Carolyn made all of the things you see here. She use to teach in Colorado. Check out her bookcase of reference material!!! By the way, Carolyn has won national awards for some of her projects!!!




























































































1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Oh my gosh, that quilt is gorgeous. She has such an amazing talent - I would love to have the time to sew all day, or even just a part of the day!

And the boat ride looked like fun, too - so glad you are having a fun time in the nice weather!

Will you be able to stop by for a visit Christmas Eve?

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share