Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A SNOWBIRD HEADING NORTH

This Snowbird is boarding a plane to Atlantic City, NJ tomorrow morning. Once up in the COLD north country, I must needs go and buy a LIVE Christmas Tree to place at our beach house. I will spend all day Friday decorating this tree and house for the holiday season. We will host our family the day after Christmas, 17 of us minus Erin and Corey who abide in Singapore. (I will GREATLY miss them) On December 27, it is our "turn" to host the EXTENDED FITZ FAM and we'll do it at our house. We are up to about 40 people for this event!!!! YIKES!!!!! I put out a menu for people to "fill in the blanks" with great success. I guess you can say that I have a lot on my plate while in THE GARDEN STATE!!!! We'll be back to "PARADISE" New Year's Eve and ready to party hardy!!!!

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

One, have a safe flight! Two, try to have some fun in the midst of all your entertaining!

Merry Christmas and we hope we can see you soon!

Kerry Marie McG said...

"The Cold North Country?" Aud, you make it sound like we're in Maine - LOL!!!! Dress warm - it really is very cold outside!!!! Safe travels!!!

Beverlee said...

Hope you flight was safe and welcome back to New Jersey and your bay. During all your busy times, remember the one phrase I think you coined... "they eventually leave". Have fun with your Fitz, but don't forget you're a McGrath! Miss you.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share