Friday, October 10, 2008

26 and counting................

We are hosting this month's wine tasting this evening. Yesterday morning we had 12 people coming which is a nice group to entertain. Well..........all of a sudden the numbers have grown to 26 people!!!! YIKES

I changed a few of my menu ideas to insure I have enough food for these wine tasters.

We chose German Wines to serve this evening. Well, we discovered that the Germans don't like to part with their reds, but will export many whites. We were fortunate to find a nice dry red wine to feature this evening. We have a dry white too!

As far as my menu goes, I am having the faithful veggies and dip, bread and brushetta, the seven layer dip with chips, two brie recipes which are a hit (one you put jam on the brie and wrap dough around the brie and bake till dough is crisp)(the other you dump caramel sauce on the cut up brie and add nuts and craisins, bake until cheese us melted and bubbly), Apple crack and Pumpkin Crunch.

I do hope that we have a nice fun evening as a group.........

No comments:

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share