Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time to start posting some of my favorite recipes

I made a Pumpkin Crunch this afternoon for a pot luck function I am attending tomorrow evening here in our comminity. I thought you may be interested in this recipe:

Pumpkin Crunch


1 box yellow cake mix
1 can (15oz.) solid pack pumpkin
1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
3 large eggs
1 ½ cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp salt
½ cup chopped pecans
1 cup butter or margarine
Cool Whip topping

Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of 9x13” pan. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt into a mixing bowl. Pour into greased pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with chopped pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Serve chilled. Serve with whipped cream topping. Can be made the day before.

Thanks Jenny for the recipe!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds yummy, will have to try this out!

Coop said...

Audrey, I am going to post this on the webster, as it sounds most fabulous

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share