Saturday, October 4, 2008

A quiet sunset

I took these pictures from one
of our balconies.


I am home this evening relaxing. I was on the computer and saw the remains of a very peaceful sunset. Being on the 11th story in this condo lends itself to some great beauty. I can see Pine Island, Sanibel Island, Ft. Myers and Ft. Myers Beach. I watch the birds fly BELOW me which is so awesome. I love to look at the boaters coming down the canals as they swing by and enter the river at our place. I am in awe at God's great and beautiful creation.

2 comments:

Beverlee said...

balconies are good !

Anonymous said...

mom, glad you can enjoy beautiful sunsets from FL as well....it's nice to focus on the blessings in our lives...keep your head up! love you

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share