Monday, October 13, 2008

A DAY AT HOME


At long last..........................
A day at HOME
There is NO place like HOME....................
I had a peace and quiet day here.............
I went to our gym this morning to do the
treadmill and weights............
I cut out coupons for THE TROOPS........I
bring them to The Elks each and every
Wednesday, they give them out to the families
of our troops overseas!
I made a double batch of granola............YUM YUM is
what I say! It is out of this world...........can't wait til
tomorrow morning to have it with some yogurt.
I finally started to create a DVD from our Florida Friends Weekend.....
Once I start a project, I get obsessed with it. I am trying to match up some music to the pictures which is always a challenge. My goal is to
have the DVD complete for a brunch that our friends have invited us to as they want to thank us for hosting such a fun and memorable weekend!
Now it is time to close up the computer for the night and read before I fall asleep. It was a peaceful day for sure....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you love your days at home, don't you? SO DO I :) guess i get it from you - glad you enjoyed some R&R...ill need to try that granola sometime, you sent me the recipe...love you miss you

Sue said...

That was certainly a day of accomplishment, I love days at home. People must think I am crazy but the puttering and peace is a great combination.

Granola recipe, next up, I too would like it, can't wait to try these.

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share