Friday, October 17, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

My sweet niece Rosemarie tagged me!!!!! Thanks RO!
Seven random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. John and I use to keep honey bees.............we had five hives at one point and got about 200 pounds of honey from them!!!!!
2. I almost died in the year 2000. I had Hyponatremia....
3.We use to heat our home with a wood burning stove.........................our children were great helpers with bringing in the wood!!!
4. I have a heart murmur with a mitral valve prolapse, I also have a rare form of arthritis called ankylosing spondylitis. http://www.medicinenet.com/ankylosing_spondylitis/article.htm
5.I have never been stung by a BEE.....................
6. I was a La Leche League Leader for many years......don't even ask how long I nursed my babies!!
7. I have lived in four states in the USA.
RANDOM AND WEIRD.......................................

4 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Do I remember the honey bees? I have a memory but I don't know if I am imagining it????

Audrey Lois said...

I am sure you do!

Becky said...

I remember the bees and the wood burning stove!! So many fun times playing at the house on Ramapo Way! Your family is what makes me want to have a bunch of kids, it was always so much fun over there!

Beverlee said...

I remember the Christmas I came home from California and you gave me a BIG jar of honey. I packed it my suitcase, inside of a boot, to protect it. Unfortunately, my luggage took a trip to Hawaii without me and about three days later, my suitcase was delivered to me, all beat up. The jar of honey was broken inside the boot and, well, I never got to enjoy that batch of honey, or my boots ! :o(

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share