Saturday, October 11, 2008

Columbus Day Parade

We enjoyed the Cape's Columbus Day Parade this evening. We met up with about ten of our friends and enjoyed an Italian Feast they had in Big John's Parking Lot.

John and I are a part of Cape Coral's Relay for Life!!!

Here is my friend Alba. She just got off of a long regiment of steriods for Brain Cancer. She is a trooper and we are SO proud of her! Oh........and Tony, her husband, is by her side!



My DEM friends




Here is BIG JOHN, a landmark in Cape Coral.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Great to see Alba, she really is amazing!

Anonymous said...

gosh, has columbus day come and gone already? i always know it is in oct but it still seems like summer to me b/c of singapore weather....you guys have a great group of friends down there. good to see alba...praying for continued strength. she is an inspiration!

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share