Sunday, October 5, 2008

John is in the "home stretch"!!!!!

John is in the "home stretch" on his ride from NJ to FL............
Sorry I don't have pictures to post of him driving the "PIG" down here!
I can't imagine what it cost him in gas to drive nearly 1200 miles in our truck!!!
John is due to arrive at 9PM...............I have plenty of food for him to eat as I am sure he did not stop for dinner. Our vehicle is loaded with things which we take back and forth as we are "snowbirds"!!!!
We decided to unload tomorrow instead of tonight. We have all of our lanai furniture in the garage and he can't fit the truck in tonight. We will move all of the furniture up here tomorrow so it will give room for the "PIG".
John is clueless as far as our week's agenda! There is something day and night for this week..........UH OH I guess I went overboard............John is usually the social director around here. The thing about South West Florida is that you can be doing something 24/7. We need a little more "self control"...
I already miss my children and grandchildren...............but then I can see them on the webcam which has been WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
I will try to post some pictures of this week's activites. I am not sure about the emergency food pantry I work at though, I don't think people would appreciate me taking pics of them receiving food. Maybe I will post one of the Lee County Court House where I am serving Jury Duty this Wednesday. This is the second time in the three years that I have been a Florida resident that I have had to serve............God Bless America!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Audrey, I hope they excuse you quickly from jury duty. Have a fun busy week, hope John is there safe and sound. Walt and I are finally back from Maryland, we took our time coming up, stopped in to see Christian, etc.

Rosemarie said...

I can't believe you got called for jury duty! How many times were you called in NJ for it?

Search This Blog

Mothers Day Video from Erin!

My Favorite Sites and Blogs

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Pages

Followers

Worldwide Flag Counter

My Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Powered by FeedBurner

Bookmark and Share